- Be at least 18 years old on the first day of the program
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student* at a postsecondary institution outside Canada
- Recent graduates of an undergraduate program may apply to the program if they complete their courses for graduation in or later than December 2020
English language requirements
- English proficiency levels are self-assessed and you are not required to provide proof of English Language proficiency.
- Students must be proficient in English (listening, speaking, reading, writing) and able to communicate in an academic setting
Some course packages have additional mandatory or preferred pre-requisites. For more details, please check the course package you are interested in